Saturday, December 6, 2008

Winter.


Soooo much snowwww.

So it's definitely winter out.
Over the course of the weekend, I have driven from Ann Arbor to Grand Rapids, to Kalamazoo and back, to Saginaw and back, and tomorrow morning back to Ann Arbor.
All through snow storms.
Going 45 miles per hour.

Luckily, the majority of it was with Gary.
We:
Listened to good jams.
Talking about music.
Talked about magic.
Talked about school and life.
Loaded the Jeep with gear a million times.
Rolled a d20 for the good gloves.

Friday night we played a party/basement show in Kalamazoo.
I finally saw The Reptilian, and they were great. and all were sweet dudes.
Russ had an awesome mustache.
We broke a surge protector....
We also played our new stuff which went surprisingly well.  The few people that watched us were really into us.
Downers was also really good. they smoked a lot of weed. but were all nice dudes.

People were really really nice:
Some guy in the army carried my gear.
The Reptillian gave us $16.00 bucks in quarters.
And gave Gary enough beer to get drunk.
Brock was ridiculous, and really wasted, and we talked about Lord of the Rings.
I kissed some girl he knew, which was also pretty ridiculous.

The show in Saginaw today was good times.
Playing both sets was a lot of fun.
We didn't stay that long, due to Gary not feeling well.
I saw so many wonderful friends, something that was definitely needed.

I really enjoyed:
Kooter liking my shirt.
Jamming with Scott and Tim and the upside down cross ampeg.
Talking with Mandy and Liza.
Dan giving me a backrub.

Presently :
I'm very stinky.
Cazlon won't stop climbing into my stuff.
Pizza was delicious.

I'm also talking with Kooter, and discussing the shittyness  that has occurred for us this weekend.
It sucks to be completely blindsided.
And to have certain ideas crushed.
Like he said:
Back to square one.


But, on the bright side:
I have the best brothers.
I'm going to India or China.
It's almost winter break.
I'm excited for my birthday.








No comments: