Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring Break O'10.

Slightly tipsy from drinking at Ashley's with Nate, Tom and his gf. But in a good way. Ashely's is a great hang out. I'm officially on the world tour.


Listening to the new good teeth jam, way stoked on how it turned out. way pumped on music after the show on friday.


Playing a song I wrote in my fucking basement and having numerous kids sing along going nuts is the most surreal, unbelievable experience. it's why at 15 years old I wanted to play music. It still humbles me so much.


Really excited for this roadtrip with Samir and Blake to Minneapolis. I was a bit hesitant, seeing as how we all lead different lifestyles, but they're good dudes and it should be a good time. Plus, seeing the midwest for what it is will be worthwhile enough. I hope MN and Madison are badass. I may end up there someday.


Just bought some pretty healthy pizza. I haven't been eating as healthy as I should be, hopefully post spring break will fix that.


I miss India kids: Amanda, Drew, Chris. I miss traveling and I miss India and want to be abroad with them and hanging out with Romey. Hopefully sooner rather than later.


Built a new bant deck because Ray stole my badass Jund deck. Testing it on friday.


missing danielle a bit. after hanging most days it's strange to have our relationship be over the phone. but things have gone well: and hopefully indicative of times to come.


Lastly, excited for the LSAT, and the future. life is good. I can't help but smile and be positive. That's all that really matters: staying true to myself.


Oh, and the pianos become the teeth show :)


Listening to: Pianos Become the Teeth - Saltwater


No comments: